B12/ MIC INJECTIONS
Vitamin B12 combined with MIC in an injection is used to facilitate weight loss and boost energy,aiding in the use of food for energy and in the breakdown of fat.
WHAT DOES MIC STAND FOR?
- MIC stands for Methionine, Inositol, and Choline.
Methione: An essential amino acid, meaning that it cannot be synthesized in the body. Methionine helps form SAM (S-adenosyl methionine), which is the “activated” form of methionine. SAM does the following:
- Breaks down estrogens Carnitine synthesis (the fat carrier molecule of the body)
- Choline synthesis
- Creatine synthesis
- Epinephrine synthesis
- Melatonin synthesis (aids in sleep, a powerful antioxidant)
- Nucleic acid synthesis- a component of DNA Breakdown of histamine
- Glutathione synthesis (the major detox antioxidant of the body)
- Maintains cartilage health
Inositol: A B vitamin and a primary component of cell membranes. Inositol does the following:
- Transports fats through the body
- Helps convert food into energy
- Helps neurons communicate better with the body’s nervous system
- Vital for hair growth
- Inositol combined with choline produces lecithin, aiding in the breakdown of fats such as cholesterol.